- SE Schaeffer. Graph clustering. Computer Science Review 1(1): 27-64, 2007.
- DA Vilhena, A Antonelli. A network approach for identifying and delimiting biogeographical regions. Nature Communications 6: 6848, 2015.
- M MacMahon, D Garlaschelli. Community Detection for Correlation Matrices. Phys. Rev. X 5: 021006, 2015.
- TP Peixoto. Inferring the mesoscale structure of layered, edge-valued and time-varying networks. arXiv:1504.02381.
- LGS Jeub, P Balachandran, MA Porter, PJ Mucha, MW Mahoney. Think locally, act locally: Detection of small, medium-sized, and large communities in large networks. Phys. Rev. E 91: 012821, 2015.
- CM Le, E Levina, R Vershynin. Sparse random graphs: regularization and concentration of the Laplacian. arXiv:1502.03049.
- P Zhang, C Moore. Scalable detection of statistically significant communities and hierarchies, using message passing for modularity. PNAS, 111(51): 18144-18149, 2014.
- CM Le, E Levina, R Vershynin. Optimization via low-rank approximation for community detection in networks. Ann. Statist. 44: 373-400, 2016.
- CM Le, E Levina. Estimating the number of communities in networks by spectral methods. arXiv:1507.00827.
Stochastic block models
- TP Peixoto. Bayesian stochastic blockmodeling. arXiv:1705.10225.
- E Abbe. Community detection and stochastic block models: recent developments. arXiv:1703.10146.
- K Hayashi, T Konishi, T Kawamoto. A Tractable Fully Bayesian Method for the Stochastic Block Model. arXiv:1602.02256.
- J Lei. A goodness-of-fit test for stochastic block models. Ann. Statist. 44: 401-424, 2016.
- E Abbe, C Sandon. Recovering communities in the general stochastic block model without knowing the parameters. arXiv:1506.03729.
- PJ Bickel, P Sarkar. Hypothesis testing for automated community detection in networks. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B, 2015.