- AD Stern, BM Alexander, A Chandra. How economics can shape precision medicines. Science, 2017.
- A Alpert, D Powell, RL Pacula. Supply-Side Drug Policy in the Presence of Substitutes: Evidence from the Introduction of Abuse-Deterrent Opioids. NBER WP, 2017.
- M Kyle, HL Williams. [Is American Health Care Uniquely Inefficient? Evidence from Prescription Drugs]. NBER WP, 2017.
- What is the Price of Tea in China? Towards the Relative Cost of Living in Chinese and U.S. Cities. NBER WP, 2017.
- AF Cavallo. Are Online and Offine Prices Similar? Evidence from Large Multi-Channel Retailers. NBER Working Paper No. 22142, 2016.
- A Cavallo, R Rigobon. The Billion Prices Project: Using Online Prices for Measurement and Research. NBER Working Paper No. 22111, 2016.
- J Bound, G Khanna, N Morales. Understanding the Economic Impact of the H-1B Program on the U.S.. NBER WP #23153, 2017.
- JJ Horton. The Effects of Algorithmic Labor Market Recommendations: Evidence from a Field Experiment. Journal of Labor Economics, 2017.
Mobility and Immigration
- N Jaimovich, HE Siu. High-Skilled Immigration, STEM Employment, and Non-Routine-Biased Technical Change. NBER WP #23185, 2017.
- Global talent mobility and human capital agglomeration.
- SP Kerr, W Kerr, Ç Özden, C Parsons. Global Talent Flows. NBER WP #22715, 2016.
GH Hanson, MJ Slaughter. High-Skilled Immigration and the Rise of STEM Occupations in U.S. Employment. NBER WP #22623, 2016.
U Akcigit, J Grigsby, T Nicholas. Immigration and the Rise of American Ingenuity. NBER WP, 2017.
- J Kennan. Open Borders in the European Union and Beyond: Migration Flows and Labor Market Implications. NBER WP, 2017.
- I Marinescu, R Rathelot. Mismatch Unemployment and the Geography of Job Search. NBER WP #22672, 2016.
- I Marinescu, R Wolthoff. Opening the Black Box of the Matching Function: the Power of Words. NBER WP #22508, 2016
- MD Helleseter, P Kuhn, K Shen. Age and Gender Profiling in the Chinese and Mexican Labor Markets: Evidence from Four Job Boards. NBER WP #22187, 2016.
E López, O Guerrero, RL Axtell. The Network Picture of Labor Flow. arXiv:1507.00248.
R Fisman, J Shi, Y Wang, R Xu. Social Ties and Favoritism in Chinese Science. NBER WP, 2017.
- BS Graham. Identifying and Estimating Neighborhood Effects. NBER WP #22575, 2016.
- A Shertzer, T Twinam, RP Walsh. Zoning and the Economic Geography of Cities. NBER WP #22658, 2016.
- SJ Redding, E Rossi-Hansberg. Quantitative Spatial Economics. NBER WP #22655, 2016.
- F Campante, D Yanagizawa-Drott. Long-Range Growth: Economic Development in the Global Network of Air Links. NBER WP #22653, 2016.
- G De Giorgi, A Frederiksen, L Pistaferri. Consumption Network Effects. NBER WP #22357, 2016.
- A Arora, S Belenzon, L Sheer. Back to Basics: Why do Firms Invest in Research?. NBER WP #23187, 2017.
- R Di Clemente, M Luengo-Oroz, M Travizano, B Vaitla, MC Gonzalez. Sequence of purchases in credit card data reveal life styles in urban populations.
- H Ru, A Schoar. Do Credit Card Companies Screen for Behavioral Biases?. NBER WP #22360, 2016.
- F Butaru, QQ Chen, B Clark, S Das, AW Lo, A Siddique. Risk and Risk Management in the Credit Card Industry. NBER WP #21305.
Discrete Choice Models
- Social Discrete Choice Models. arXiv:1703.07520
- S Athey, G Imbens. The Econometrics of Randomized Experiments. arXiv:1607.00698.
S Athey, G Imbens. The State of Applied Econometrics - Causality and Policy Evaluation. arXiv:1607.00699.
P Ganong, D Shoag. Why Has Regional Income Convergence in the U.S. Declined?. 2014.
- DM Dave, N Doytch, IR Kelly. Nutrient Intake: A Cross-National Analysis of Trends and Economic Correlates. NBER WP #22179.
- L Aguiar, J Waldfogel. Streaming Reaches Flood Stage: Does Spotify Stimulate or Depress Music Sales?. NBER Working Paper No. 21653.
- N Fuchs-Schuendeln, TA Hassan. Natural Experiments in Macroeconomics. NBER Working Paper No. 21228, 2015.
S DellaVigna, E Kaplan. The Fox News Effect: Media Bias and Voting. NBER Working Paper No. 12169, 2006.
L Einav, A Finkelstein, R Kluender, P Schrimpf. Beyond Statistics: The Economic Content of Risk Scores. NBER Working Paper No. 21304.
- PN Courant, S Turner. Faculty Deployment in Research Universities. NBER WP #23025, 2017.
- SD Zimmerman. Making the One Percent: The Role of Elite Universities and Elite Peers. NBER WP #22900, 2016.
- J Goodman, J Melkers, A Pallais. Can Online Delivery Increase Access to Education?. NBER WP #22754, 2016.
- DJ Deming, M Lovenheim, RW Patterson. The Competitive Effects of Online Education. NBER WP #22749, 2016.
- SD Levitt, JA List, S Sadoff. The Effect of Performance-Based Incentives on Educational Achievement: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment. NBER Working Paper No. 22107, 2016.
- Testing for Racial Discrimination in Police Searches of Motor Vehicles. arXiv:1607.05376.
- An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force. NBER WP #22399, 2016.
W Dobbie, J Goldin, C Yang. The Effects of Pre-Trial Detention on Conviction, Future Crime, and Employment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Judges. NBER WP #22511, 2016.
- Estimating Global Bank Network Connectedness. NBER WP, 2017.