- AF Cavallo. Are Online and Offine Prices Similar? Evidence from Large Multi-Channel Retailers. NBER Working Paper No. 22142, 2016.
- A Cavallo, R Rigobon. The Billion Prices Project: Using Online Prices for Measurement and Research. NBER Working Paper No. 22111, 2016.
- I Marinescu, R Wolthoff. Opening the Black Box of the Matching Function: the Power of Words. NBER WP #22508, 2016
- MD Helleseter, P Kuhn, K Shen. Age and Gender Profiling in the Chinese and Mexican Labor Markets: Evidence from Four Job Boards. NBER WP #22187, 2016.
- E López, O Guerrero, RL Axtell. The Network Picture of Labor Flow. arXiv:1507.00248.
- G De Giorgi, A Frederiksen, L Pistaferri. Consumption Network Effects. NBER WP #22357, 2016.
- H Ru, A Schoar. Do Credit Card Companies Screen for Behavioral Biases?. NBER WP #22360, 2016.
F Butaru, QQ Chen, B Clark, S Das, AW Lo, A Siddique. Risk and Risk Management in the Credit Card Industry. NBER WP #21305.
S Athey, G Imbens. The Econometrics of Randomized Experiments. arXiv:1607.00698.
S Athey, G Imbens. The State of Applied Econometrics - Causality and Policy Evaluation. arXiv:1607.00699.
P Ganong, D Shoag. Why Has Regional Income Convergence in the U.S. Declined?. 2014.
- DM Dave, N Doytch, IR Kelly. Nutrient Intake: A Cross-National Analysis of Trends and Economic Correlates. NBER WP #22179.
- L Aguiar, J Waldfogel. Streaming Reaches Flood Stage: Does Spotify Stimulate or Depress Music Sales?. NBER Working Paper No. 21653.
- N Fuchs-Schuendeln, TA Hassan. Natural Experiments in Macroeconomics. NBER Working Paper No. 21228, 2015.
S DellaVigna, E Kaplan. The Fox News Effect: Media Bias and Voting. NBER Working Paper No. 12169, 2006.
L Einav, A Finkelstein, R Kluender, P Schrimpf. Beyond Statistics: The Economic Content of Risk Scores. NBER Working Paper No. 21304.
SD Levitt, JA List, S Sadoff. The Effect of Performance-Based Incentives on Educational Achievement: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment. NBER Working Paper No. 22107, 2016.
Testing for Racial Discrimination in Police Searches of Motor Vehicles. arXiv:1607.05376.
- An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force. NBER WP #22399, 2016.
- A Multi-Level Bayesian Analysis of Racial Bias in Police Shootings at the County-Level in the United States, 2011–2014. PLoS, 2015.