- PA Gompers, SQ Wang. Diversity in Innovation. NBER WP, 2017.
- Women’s connectivity in extreme networks. Science Advances, 2016.
- Gender Representation on Journal Editorial Boards in the Mathematical Sciences. PLoS ONE, 2016.
- E Fast, T Vachovsky, MS Bernstein. Shirtless and Dangerous: Quantifying Linguistic Signals of Gender Bias in an Online Fiction Writing Community. ICWSM 2016.
- KA Weeden, S Thébaud, D Gelbgiser. Degrees of Difference: Gender Segregation of U.S. Doctorates by Field and Program Prestige. Sociological Science, 2017.
- Time-to-Credit Gender Inequities of First-Year PhD Students in the Biological Sciences. CBE Life Science Education, 2017.
- Gender Diversity in Computing: are we making any progress?
- Patchy progress on fixing global gender disparities in science. Nature, 2017.
- Gender diversity leads to better science. PNAS, 2017.
- J Lerback, B Hanson. Journals invite too few women to referee. Nature, 2017.
M Jadidi, F Karimi, C Wagner. Gender Disparities in Science? Dropout, Productivity, Collaborations and Success of Male and Female Computer Scientists. arXiv:1704.05801.
- Quantitative Evaluation of Gender Bias in Astronomical Publications from Citation Counts. arXiv:1610.08984.
- Gender differences in scientific collaborations: Women are more egalitarian than men. arXiv:1610.05937.
- The Effect of Gender in the Publication Patterns in Mathematics. PLoS ONE, 2016.
SJ Ceci, WM Williams. Understanding current causes of women's underrepresentation in science. PNAS, 2011.
- E Hengel. Publishing while Female: Gender Differences in Peer Review Scrutiny. 2016.
M Helmer, M Schottdorf, A Neef, D Battaglia. Research: Gender bias in scholarly peer review. eLife, 2017.
E Dolgin. Gender tokenism and bias prevail in biotech boardrooms. Nature Biotechnology, 2017.