Elo Ratings and the Sports Model: A Neglected Topic in Applied Probability?. Statistical Science, 2017.
- IS Kohli. Finding Common Characteristics Among NBA Playoff Teams: A Machine Learning Approach. arXiv:1604.05266.
- HV Ribeiro, S Mukherjee, XT Zeng. The Advantage of Playing Home in NBA: Microscopic, Team-Specific and Evolving Features. PLoS ONE, 2016.
- J Gudmundsson, M Horton. Spatio-Temporal Analysis of Team Sports -- A Survey. arXiv:1602.06994.
- A Dubbs. Statistics-Free Sports Prediction. arXiv:1512.07208.
- S Bruce. Evaluating Statistical Diversity in the NBA Using Player Tracking Data. arXiv:1511.04351.
- L Xin, M Zhu, H Chipman. A Continuous-time Stochastic Block Model for Basketball Networks. arXiv:1507.01816.
- JL Peña, RS Navarro. Who can replace Xavi? A passing motif analysis of football players. arXiv:1506.07768.
- A Clauset, M Kogan, S Redner. Safe leads and lead changes in competitive team sports. Phys. Rev. E 91, 062815, 2015.
- MV Simkin, VP Roychowdhury. Chess players' fame versus their merit. arXiv:1505.00055.
- DAJ Blythe, FJ Király. Prediction and Quantification of Individual Athletic Performance. arXiv:1505.01147.
- L Peel, A Clauset Predicting sports scoring dynamics with restoration and anti-persistence. arXiv:1504.05872.
- S Shin, SE Ahnert, J Park. Ranking Competitors Using Degree-Neutralized Random Walks. PLoS ONE 9(12): e113685, 2014.
- S Motegi, N Masuda. A network-based dynamical ranking system for competitive sports. Scientific Reports 2: 904, 2012.