Taxi and Uber
- Geospatial Operations at Scale with Dask and Geopandas
Analyzing Uber’s Ride-sharing Economy. WWW, 2017.
J Cramer, AB Krueger. Disruptive Change in the Taxi Business: The Case of Uber. NBER WP 22083, 2016.
Ride Sharing and Dynamic Networks Analysis. arXiv:1706.00581.
MK Chen, JA Chevalier, PE Rossi, E Oehlsen. The Value of Flexible Work: Evidence from Uber Drivers. NBER WP, 2017.
JD Angrist, S Caldwell, JV Hall. Uber vs. Taxi: A Driver's Eye View. NBER WP, 2017.
- On-demand high-capacity ride-sharing via dynamic trip-vehicle assignment. PNAS, 2017.
P Santi et al. Quantifying the benefits of vehicle pooling with shareability networks. PNAS, 2014.
L Chen, A Mislove, C Wilson. Peeking Beneath the Hood of Uber. IMC'15.
- How Uber Drivers Decide How Long to Work.
- INCOME TARGETING AND THE RIDESHARING MARKET.
- C Camerer, L Babcock, G Loewenstein, R Thaler. Labor Supply of New York City Cabdrivers: One Day at a Time. QJE, 1997.
- T Berger, C Chen, CB Frey. Drivers of Disruption? Estimating the Uber Effect. 2017.
- JV Hall, AB Krueger. An Analysis of the Labor Market for Uber's Driver-Partners in the United States. NBER WP #22843.
- Y Ge, CR Knittel, D MacKenzie, S Zoepf. Racial and Gender Discrimination in Transportation Network Companies. NBER WP #22776, 2016.
- P Cohen, R Hahn, J Hall, S Levitt, R Metcalfe. Using Big Data to Estimate Consumer Surplus: The Case of Uber. NBER WP #22627.
- N Ferreira. Visual Exploration of Big Spatio-Temporal Urban Data: A Study of New York City Taxi Trips.
- J Zhang. Smarter outlier detection and deeper understanding of large-scale taxi trip records: a case study of NYC. UrbComp '12.